Children's Support Worker - Centre Based
9 months ago
National Care Employer of The Year and CQC Outstanding at 4 inspections company are looking for:
Children's Support Worker to work within our centre with children with disabilities, Autism or learning difficulties.
We are excited to be growing our Award-Winning team! The service is centre based and you will be part of a team who work to provide activities and learning for the children attending the centre. This may also include attending to a child's personal & intimate care needs.
Saturdays with the possibility of some Sundays.
There is also the opportunity to work extra hours within the outreach support service based at Newton Aycliffe.
Information regarding ROC Group
We are a growing team and we are excited for its development! We provide high quality care for children, young people and families in the Northeast . The Group have a focus on providing the best quality care which shows in our Investors in Children Gold Award and CQC Outstanding at 4 consecutive inspections.
Our team are focused on working together, learning and development and recognising when someone is doing a great job!
ROC Group is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and it’s service users and expects the team to share this commitment. This position is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and a clear enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Experience is preferred but not a requirement as full training is provided.
- You must be committed and reliable. We are focused on delivering excellent standards of care & are looking for candidates who strive to attain high quality, professional care, every day.
- You will work with a consistent approach to meet the needs of each individual child you care for & supervise, under supportive management & in accordance with
the Children Act 2004; Care Standards Act 2000; Children & Families Act
2014; Health & Safety at Work Act 1974; Equality Act 2010; and all other relevant pieces of legislation
- Candidates must be prepared to work Saturdays and some Sundays when needed.
- Although no formal qualifications are required on the application, candidates must be able to demonstrate effective report writing skills. Full training will be provided.
- After successfully completing the probationary period, ROC Group will fund a Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Excellent learning & development opportunities – Level 3 qualification
- Opportunities for progression
- Enhanced DBS check paid for by Company
- Company events
Upload your CV
Are you interested in the vacancy? Upload your CV today and submit your details.
Please confirm whether ROC Group may store your details in the ROC Talent Pool to apply.
Please upload your CV to apply.
Your application has been submitted successfully, thank you!