Support Worker (ROC Solid)
4 months ago
Full Time - 40 hours
We are excited to be growing our Award-winning team!
If you are passionate about helping people we might be the employer for you! ROC Solid Supported Housing Charity works with vulnerable families and young people, the team works on a rota basis, covering day and night shifts.
The Role: To work in an Ofsted regulated service with vulnerable 16-17 year old service users with various vulnerabilities including care leavers, those experiencing homelessness or at risk of being homeless, to help them acquire essential life skills i.e. budgeting, cooking or accessing education/employment; supporting them on their journey to independence.
Rate of Pay: £23,998.20 per annum, plus mileage, plus sleepover allowance of £50 per sleepover shift.
Full time, 40 hours. The Charity is staffed 24/7 and shifts include sleepovers, days, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Information regarding ROC Group
We are a growing team and we are excited for its development! We provide high quality care for children, young people and families in the Northeast . The Group have a focus on providing the best quality care which shows in our Investors in Children Gold Award and CQC Outstanding at 4 consecutive inspections.
Our team are focused on working together, learning and development and recognising when someone is doing a great job! We are the proud winners of the National Care Employer of The Year Award 2022!
ROC Group is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and it’s service users and expects the team to share this commitment. This position is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and a clear enhanced DBS disclosure.
· A driving licence and access to a vehicle is required
· Previous experience of working with these service user groups is preferred but not essential, life experience is just as valuable
Candidates must be flexible as will be required to work evenings, weekends and some nights as part of a rota
· A Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject is also desirable however, ROC Group will fund a Level 3 Apprenticeship post-probation
- Paid for DBS
- Westfield Health Cash Plan & Rewards
- Profit share scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Recognition scheme
- Credit Union Saving Scheme
- · Paid for Level 4 on completion of probationary period
- · Intensive induction and full training
- · Holiday increases for length of service
- Comprehensive learning and development programme
- Time and a half pay for bank holidays
Upload your CV
Are you interested in the vacancy? Upload your CV today and submit your details.
Please confirm whether ROC Group may store your details in the ROC Talent Pool to apply.
Please upload your CV to apply.
Your application has been submitted successfully, thank you!