Deputy Manager Supported Accommodation
20 days ago
ROC Solid is a registered supported accommodation charity, delivering services to people across the North East. We thrive in the delivery of the best outcomes for the people we support.
With a dedicated, passionate and skilled team, we offer an agreed person-centred level of support and key worker sessions for 16-17 year olds.
Those we support have various vulnerabilities (mental health, drug and alcohol and families involved with local authorities under looked after approaches) and need support to develop or maintain essential life skills such as maintaining tenancies, budgeting or getting into employment, training or education, helping people on their journey to independent living.
We are a growing organisation with opportunities for further development.
Please Note – The Darlington Service will not be ready until April 2024
Weekdays 9-5, but with flexibility for evening and weekends if required.
Information regarding ROC Group
We are a growing team and we are excited for its development! We provide high quality care for children, young people and families in the Northeast . The Group have a focus on providing the best quality care which shows in our Investors in Children Gold Award and CQC Outstanding at 4 consecutive inspections.
Our team are focused on working together, learning and development and recognising when someone is doing a great job! We are the proud winners of the National Care Employer of The Year Award 2022!
ROC Group is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and it’s service users and expects the team to share this commitment. This position is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and a clear enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Qualifications up to NVQ level 3 or 4 (if 3, then the expectation would be to undertake level 4 which would be funded).
- Relevant experience working in a similar setting, inspirational and ambitious who is an experienced manager or in a senior roll looking for a new challenge.
- A good level of Ofsted experience is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, maintaining and reviewing all process systems, good recording and report writing skills.
- Able to respond to problems effectively and thoroughly.
- The ability to communicate at all levels and with other relevant agencies.
- Positive, enthusiastic and flexible who has a desire to improve the quality of people’s lives and thrives on challenges that will make a difference.
- Previous experience in managing staff in a similar setting.
- We are looking for people who are self-driven and confident, think outside the box and able to assist in supporting people on their journey to independent living.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and have initiative, drive, calmness and reflective approach.
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Paid for DBS
- Westfield Health Cash Plan & Rewards
- Profit share scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Recognition scheme
- Credit Union Saving Scheme
· Paid for Level 4 & 5 training on completion of a probationary period
· Intensive induction and full training
· Holiday increases for length of service
Comprehensive learning and development programme
Upload your CV
Are you interested in the vacancy? Upload your CV today and submit your details.
Please confirm whether ROC Group may store your details in the ROC Talent Pool to apply.
Please upload your CV to apply.
Your application has been submitted successfully, thank you!