Bank Residential Children's Home Worker
2 months ago
Part time - flexible
NORTH EAST CARE EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR* LOOKING FOR:
Bank Staff - Residential Children's Home Worker
If you are passionate about caring for children and young people but would like to work on a sessional basis we may be the employer for you.
The Role: Is to provide a high quality service which supports the day to day care of young people living in our OfSTED registered Children's Homes.
Rate of Pay: £10.58 to £11.98 per hour, depending on experience and qualification, plus £50 per sleepover shift. Mileage is also paid where applicable.
We are looking for candidates who are prepared to work flexibly; bank staff hours are offered on a relief basis. The Homes are staffed 24/7; shifts offered, including sleepovers, will be worked as part of a rota and may include days, evenings, sleepovers, waking nights and Bank Holidays.
Information regarding ROC Group
ROC Home is a growing team and we are excited for its development! We provide high quality care for children, young people and families in the Northeast . The Group have a focus on providing the best quality care which shows in our Investors in Children Gold Award and CQC Outstanding at 4 consecutive inspections, as well as Ofsted good with outstanding with effectiveness of leaders and managers.
Our team are focused on working together, learning and development and recognising when someone is doing a great job! We are the proud winners of the Northeast Care Employer of The Year Award!
ROC Group is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and it’s service users and expects the team to share this commitment. This position is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment checks and a clear enhanced DBS disclosure.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in residential child care is essential;
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle;
- Previous experience of working with children or life experience;
- Flexibility due to the nature of the working patterns.
- Generous holidays;
- Mileage allowance;
- Company events;
- Flexible hours;
- Sleep-in payments;
- Casual dress;
- DBS Check paid by Company;
- Excellent learning and development opportunities - Level 3 qualification is funded (post-probation) if not already in possession
- Opportunities for progression
Step 1 of 2
Your Personal Information
Eligibility to work in the UK
We have a no-smoking policy.
The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974:
As an organisation assessing applicants’ suitability for positions which are included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order using criminal record checks processed through the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS), ROC Group complies fully with the Code of Practice & undertakes to treat all applicants for positions fairly. ROC Group undertakes not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a criminal record check on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed. The role you have applied for requires an Enhanced DBS Check and is also included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 & 2020); ROC Group can only ask about individual convictions and cautions that are not protected. ROC Group has a policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders; the policy statement is made available to all DBS applicants at the outset of the recruitment process. If you are unsure about what to disclose, please refer to the Policy Statement sent with the Application Pack, which contains links to help you.
• I authorise you to get references to support this application and that previous employers may be contacted for information. I agree that you will have no liability caused by giving and receiving information. • I understand the appointment, if offered, is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks and subject to the information provided on the application form or any other document being correct. • Any false or misleading information provided on this form may result in any employment being terminated.