Business Support Assistant
20 days ago
Our Business Support Department provides a comprehensive, proactive, customer focused business support service to the organization, enabling services meet their statutory and legal obligations and our business plan.
Principle accountabilities include;
· Maintain IT systems
· To work flexibly across the service, working on a range of activities to provide proactive support to service users.
· To manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist the Executive Assistant to meet key objectives and external regulatory requirements.
· To work with colleagues and team leaders to identify areas for improvement, ensuring the support offer remains appropriate for all service users.
· Liaise with managers to determine staffing requirements.
· Use internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies.
· Ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements.
· Organise interview procedures as required.
· To assist in developing and effectively managing training systems.
· To allocate training courses as required.
· To carry out audit checks as required.
Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm (half hour lunch)
Friday 9am – 4.30pm (half hour lunch)
Salary: £21,233.20 per annum
Information regarding ROC Group
ROC Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This position is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references, enhanced DBS disclosure (where applicable), extensive pre-employment checks and a minimum 6 month probationary period. Whether an outcome is satisfactory will be determined by ROC Group.
Sense of humour
Self-motivated and a positive nature
Sensitive and reflective
Honest and reliable
Ability to listen and empathise
Ability to assess risks
Effective communication skills: recording and report writing and verbal communication.
Awareness of non-verbal communication i.e. eye contact and personal space etc
A professional and caring value base i.e. consistency and empathy
Working individually and within a team
Openness and commitment to personal development identified training and professional development.
Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Paid for DBS
- Westfield Health Cash Plan & Rewards
- Profit share scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Recognition scheme
- Credit Union Saving Scheme
· Intensive induction and full training
· Holiday increases for length of service
Comprehensive learning and development programme
Upload your CV
Are you interested in the vacancy? Upload your CV today and submit your details.
Please confirm whether ROC Group may store your details in the ROC Talent Pool to apply.
Please upload your CV to apply.
Your application has been submitted successfully, thank you!